FAQ—CPL Aluminum Railings & Glass
1. What types of railing systems are available from CPL Aluminum Railings & Glass?
We offer durable aluminum and glass railings in sleek designs for residential, vacation, and commercial properties. We are the only provider of aluminum railing designs that give the appearance of wrought iron in the GTA. All of our railing systems are manufactured in Canada, and we offer customized designs to meet special requirements.
2. Are the railings constructed with high-quality materials?
All of our railings are built with the highest-quality aluminum and glass at our in-house facility in Canada. We do not ship in cheap products from overseas. All of our aluminum is powder-coated and our glass is safety tempered and shatter resistant. If you want specific information on the material used in one of our specific models, call us today and we will help you out.
3. Do the railings meet the necessary building and handicap codes?
Yes, all of our aluminum railings meet the necessary building and handicap codes as required in Ontario. For special requirements, we offer custom designs that can meet your property’s needs.
4. What are the benefits of using powder-coated railings?
Powder-coated railings are rust-free, corrosion-resistant, and low-maintenance. Powder-coated railings only need an occasional cleaning to be in their best condition.
5. How safe is the glass used in the glass and topless glass railing system?
All of our glass is safety tempered and shatter resistant, ensuring that it adheres to the highest level of safety. We also polish the edges of our glass for increased safety.
6. What maintenance is required with CPL Aluminum Railings & Glass?
Our railings do not require any regular maintenance! All of our aluminum glass railings are rust-free, corrosion-resistant, and do not require paint. Simply clean the railings every few months to keep them looking great.
7. How can you beautify your deck or patio with CPL Aluminum Railings & Glass?
Our aluminum railings for decks come in sleek, elegant designs that can match the look of any property. Our aluminum railings with the lamb’s tongue design capture the look and elegance of wrought iron railings with an enhanced durability. We offer a variety of models, styles, and powder-coat finishes that can add beauty to your property and match any desired look.
8. Should you add glass railings to your deck?
Glass railings for decks offer an unobstructed view, making them perfect for cottages, vacation homes, and properties with scenic vistas. Aluminum railings for decks offer more privacy than glass, which is why they may be the preferred choice for some residential properties.
9. What’s the difference between a patio and a deck?
Patios are built directly on the ground and may be separated from the house/property. Patio railings are not always necessary but are often used for design purposes. Decks are built above ground level and are always attached to the house/property. Decks usually require railings for safety.
10. Why choose sleek and modern topless glass railings?
Our topless glass railings allow for scenic, panoramic views, making them perfect for rooftop terraces, restaurant patios, and cottage decks.
11. How can you ensure “solitude, space, & protection” with CPL Aluminum Railings & Glass?
For increased privacy, we offer privacy panels that can be added to decks, patios, balconies, and terraces. Our privacy panels have aluminum builds with either glass or natural tongue-and-groove cedar panels, offering privacy with a sleek, refined design.
12. What colours are available for your products?
Our powder-coated railings come in many standard colours but may be customizable if commercially available.
13. Do you offer installation services for your products?
Yes! CPL Aluminum Railings & Glass can handle the entire process for you, including delivery and installation. Our installation experts can meet your schedule and fully install the railings as per your preference.
14. Are you limited to working with only residential projects?
No, we provide and install railings for both residential and commercial properties.
15. Why buy superior aluminum columns?
Aluminum columns are the most cost-effective structural support, both lightweight and able to bear weight anywhere from 8,000 to 15,000 pounds. Aluminum columns can provide a modern accent and beauty to your property.
16. Why obstruct my beautiful view with a railing when I can have the safety without obstruction?
Good railings will increase the value of your property by enhancing its look and adding beauty. There are a number of railings that can retain your view while also adding to the look of your property, such as our scenic topless glass railings.
17. How can I extend your enjoyment of the outdoors while adding beauty and value to my cottage?
There are a number of options for homeowners who want to add beauty while extending enjoyment of the outdoors. Aluminum columns can be used without railings to open up patios or decks to the outdoors while topless glass railings can preserve a property’s scenic views.
18. Do you provide rust-free gates?
Yes, we provide rust-free gates and other railing additions that you may need for your property. Call us today to find out about all of our available models and options.
CPL Aluminum Railings & Glass is a Canadian company founded in 1989. We are a leader in the manufacturing, supply, and installation of aluminum and glass railings in the GTA and Ontario. All our offerings are rust-free, ensuring years of maintenance-free reliability. For more information, please call (905) 850-5590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.